How does it work?
Wireless charging works by transferring energy from the charger to a receiver in the back of the phone via electromagnetic induction. The charger uses an induction coil to create an alternating electromagnetic field, which the receiver coil in the phone converts back into electricity to be fed into the battery.
Metal Plate Installation
Please make sure before purchasing that your phone has Qi Wireless charging capabilities. Here is a list of devices which support wireless charging:
- Apple iPhone: 8, 8 Plus, X
- Samsung Galaxy: Note 9, S9, S9+, Note 8, S8, S8+, S7, S7 Edge, Note 5, S6, S6 Edge
- Sony: Xperia XZ3, Xperia XZ2 Premium, Xperia XZ2
- LG: G7 ThinQ, V30, G6 (US version only), G4 (optional), G3 (optional)
- Nokia: 8 Sirocco
- Huawei: Mate RS Porsche Design
- Microsoft Lumia: 1520, 1020, 930, 929, 928, 920
- Google Nexus: 4, 5, 6, 7 (2013)
- BlackBerry: Priv