What is Qi?
All the latest phones are equipped with Qi Technology.
Qi (pronounced chee) allows your phone to be charged without using any cables - meaning it's SUPER convenient.
To wirelessly charge your phone, simply place it on a wireless charging mount.
No fumbling for cords. No frayed cords caused by overuse.
With a Stag Wireless Charging Phone Mount you can charge your phone while driving. Simply place your phone over the mount with one hand. So easy.
Does it really work?
Watch the video below to see for yourself just how easy it is to wirelessly charge your phone.
Qi Wireless Charging Phones
If you have any of the below phones (or a newer model), congratulations - your phone can be charged wirelessly:
- Apple iPhone: 8, 8 Plus, X
- Samsung Galaxy: S9, S9+, Note 5, Note 8, S8, S8+, S7, S7 Active S7 Edge, S6, S6 Edge
- LG: V30, G6 (US version only), G4 (optional), G3 (optional)
- Microsoft Lumia: 1520, 1020, 930, 929, 928, 920
- Google Nexus: 4, 5, 6, 7 (2013)
- BlackBerry: Priv, Z30
- Motorola: Droid Maxx, Droid Mini, Droid Turbo, Droid Turbo 2, Moto X Force
- Nokia Lumia: 735, 830,920,928,929 / Icon,930,1520
- Asus Padfone S
Leave a comment and we'll get back to you.